About Me

My photo
High Low [Hello]! My name is Taz (: This is my blog!(: I blog stuff. Follow me if you want. I love fashion. Gaga is my icon. I'm pretty lame, but hopefully i can make you laugh anyway.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Those days.

Long time no speak, or blog, or post.
BusyyBussyBuusy.
Nah, not really :/

anyways, I'm having those days. You know where you did something wrong, and you wish you can go back and change it? Yeah that. Like it isn't so bad, its really not tht bad at all, its just a bad thing, you can say bad thought, or more like bad habit....Sighsight...I tell myself not to do it, but yet I do. Like you always tell God, or whom you believe in, to give you a "second chance", when its actually like it's your hundredth chance! But I mean, I am determined to change my ways, cause every action perishes consequences, so here it goes.
Hey God, your wonderful. Pl. give me a hundredth chance? I promise to change my ways (:
Yeah there youu go. Hopeful he will give me that chance. Thanks blog, you made me feel better. Everytime I thing of doing that thing, I will look at this.


ThankGodForThisBlog :DD
3.17.10 ~ stop the habit/thought

btw, happy birthday to my legit bff gabby (: Ily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment