About Me

My photo
High Low [Hello]! My name is Taz (: This is my blog!(: I blog stuff. Follow me if you want. I love fashion. Gaga is my icon. I'm pretty lame, but hopefully i can make you laugh anyway.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear Bloggers


Dear John <3 style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);" face="verdana" size="2">Dear John was the cutest movie evaa (: I'm in love with that movie.
Making me want a John. Lol xD

Well my dear friends, bloggers, and haters, If you want a romantic movie,
Dear John is your answer :D very very very very very very very very Cuuuuuuuuute :DDDDD <3333333
I want to replay them in my mind, adorableness (:
Reminds me of couples on the street.

Omge, some of them areee sooo cute. Others thou.... to much affections , like get a rroom :-P . Lmbooo (laughing my but off)
.......
But, again, I can't get over this cute nesss of the movie!!!
:]
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <33333333333333333
My dear bloggers, this is the movie I love and is my new fav movie. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment