About Me

My photo
High Low [Hello]! My name is Taz (: This is my blog!(: I blog stuff. Follow me if you want. I love fashion. Gaga is my icon. I'm pretty lame, but hopefully i can make you laugh anyway.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sisters [:


Hello (: Late blog, I know, but after talking to my sister, I have to blog some thoughts. ~

Sisters.

They are the best thing that happen in life. I have two sisters. Nazia, Nadia. Nazia is the middle child, and Nadia is the oldest, leaves me to be the youngest. They give you Support. 100% of the way, all the time. I have disrespected before, and I'm not proud of it,but they always forgive, but they never forget. I have lost there trust before, but that not anyone's fault but mine. They are the people I love, I should have never lost that trust.
I've gained it back somewhat, but I want all of there trust back. I've lied to them before, leaving me in harsh punishments. I've been a rebellious teen against them, and I'm working on these flaws, but they see my flaws, and try to change me, to become a young beautiful lady, just like them. They are the best, I wouldn't ask for anymore better sisters, God gave me such a blessing.

Nadia :]

Sweet, caring, kind, calm, planned, beautiful, and understanding. This is sister is beyond awesome. She has the biggest heart. Nadia is always looking out for others. She is more calm and relaxed then Nazia.
She taught me to "Hope for the best, prep for the worst"
She always said I can be whatever I want, do what ever I want, and always Love the people who respect and stick through with me (: <3


Nazia xD
>:D She has the weirdest/dark jokes. She has a bit of a temper, but thats why we love her (: She knows fakers when she see's one, y'all better watch out xD We always have one heck of a time. She knows me inside and out.
We have Nazia and Tasuuu moments all the time, I love her so much and respect her greatfuly awesomelious ways &nd
I <3 her (:

I thank God everyday for my wonderful sisters
<3

--
Family is a treasure you can't find under the seas <3



No comments:

Post a Comment