About Me

My photo
High Low [Hello]! My name is Taz (: This is my blog!(: I blog stuff. Follow me if you want. I love fashion. Gaga is my icon. I'm pretty lame, but hopefully i can make you laugh anyway.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Yo romeo. Where you at? My mom coming home at 7, lets get to it!

racist. nasty. mean.

How about them apples? Why not oranges? Or grapes? Cupcakes? Racist meanies. ...or prejudgment Yeah that. Wasn't that some weird random crap? Thats how i am. Full of random stuff. Are you full of stuff? I full of all kind of stuff (:
~
So today, we were doing some stuff on Romeo and Juliet. I really like the topic. Death, suicide, love all in one play! xDD No jk jk. Lol But I do like it (: Very, different, from other things. I like classic stuff. Old day stuff. >:D
Haha. so funny. not really.
SO here are some of my fav lines from Romeo and Juliet --
  • "For you and I are past our dancing days"
    - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1.5
  • "O Romeo, Romeo. wherefore art thou Romeo?
    Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
    Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
    And I'll no longer be a Capulet."
    - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.2
--
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. " >XD

No comments:

Post a Comment