About Me

My photo
High Low [Hello]! My name is Taz (: This is my blog!(: I blog stuff. Follow me if you want. I love fashion. Gaga is my icon. I'm pretty lame, but hopefully i can make you laugh anyway.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sonia D(ill Pickle), Bianca C(an't think stright)





I was playing the Sims2, had my ArizonaIceTeaa, Grapes, and I was set! But then, my grapes ran out, my Arizona finished, and I got sad cause my Sims2 froze :( So here we are. Ugh. THIS IS WHY I HATE TUESDAY! BAD LUCK D:

Anywho, I wanted to talk about my two favorite besties in the whole world (: There suuper awesome, and so much fun to be with. We have great times together :D There the ones who pick me off my feet<3


Sonia Dill Pickle

~ She is the most sarcastic girl you will ever meet. Sarcasm is her language. She is obsessed with her Panic! AT THE DISCO band. She has cats, and one dog. Notice I said cats...CatLadyXD
Omg, jk XD. She is lovable and hateble, shes more loveble thou. Ppl hate cause shes awesome (: Shes part pickle. HellYeah! She has awesome red highs and she loves animals, this is one face you won't ever forget. I <3

Bianca C(an't think straight)
~ Smart.Funny.Odd.Brown.And one of the boys. Bianca is like so smart she...got in to York! Lol. Well yeah. She is brilliant, and always does her work, but slacks off and gets away with. it. Other then that she is so funny. She can lighten up your day with her high-llirous stories. She loves spicy crap XD Like wassbeee :DD Omge mad funny. But she is totally one of the guys, she tackles, she gets tackled, she hits, she gets hit and she is just one of the guys. She claims girls are too boring. Lol XD But honestly she is the weirdo I love. Shes amazing<3

My two besties for life. My parents love them, my sisters love them, and I love them. There officially a Khan (: Suuperawesomebffls<3

--
"So take the photographs

And still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in
Good health and good time
Tattoos of memories
And dead skin on trial
For what it's worth
It was worth all the while
It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life"
Green Day

2 comments: